Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Self Esteem-brains and looks!!!

   Brains. As a blonde, people believe I'm, well, simply put, plain dumb. But I believe I'm not because one, blondes being stupid is just one big stereotype. And two, God created me! And God says that I have His mind. And that I can do anything through Him. Yes, you can work that math problem, write that essay paper, accomplish those life goals-all through Christ. After all, we do have the mind of Christ. You are smart! God created you didn't He?  

   And ladies with non-blonde hair. Being non-pretty is just..not correct! You are BEAUTIFUL. God created you in His divine image. I realize, that as blondes are stereotyped as "dumb and beautiful", other hair colors hear this stereotype, and think, "well then I must be smart and ugly". WRONG. You are BEAUTIFUL. 

   God created every human being in His divine image. Wether your blonde, Burnett, grey, or black headed lady--it doesn't matter!!! You are both BEAUTIFUL and SMART. 

    Don't believe me? Look it up!:)
Song of Songs 4:7
Song of Songs 4:1
1 Corinthians 2:16
Philippians 4:13
1 Peter 3:3

No comments:

Post a Comment