Sunday, October 20, 2013

Breathe!!


Breathe and take a moment to remember what's really important.
-Phil Parker

   I like this quote because I can relate to it. As you know, I was depressed at one point in my life. I had to stop so many times and just breathe and remember the importance of life, and why this was happening to me. Taking a breather to remember the finer things in life that I can get to if I push past this, helped me so very much.

   Once I came out of depression, I was happy, but not as joyful. God is still bringing that joy back to my life! Still is! Just the other day I said to my youth pastor, "I'm not used to being this happy!" And as we talked I discovered that you can get addicted to ANYTHING. Sadness even. So don't forget to breathe, and push on. Lets get addicted to happiness:). 

No comments:

Post a Comment