Sunday, October 20, 2013

Impo!

Impo!

What's impo( important) you ask?!
Reading the bible! WAITTT-I've already done a blog on the bible. But this, this will be a tad bit different!

So last week, I decided to just workout! So I did! And after 3 miles I walked around and all a sudden-whip lash! I got really dizzy, it's hard to see straight, and hard to see anything in general! I was really light headed and felt like I did when my ankle got busted open, but I wasn't afraid this time. I started thinking,"maybe I just need to go pee." So I wobbled my way over to the bathroom. Well that didn't help. Then I thought,"what could help this??"then I started praying in tongues. And when I stopped, this jumped into my mind, "My word is life,health and medicine to all flesh."  BINGO! So I recited the verse that's plastered on my brain-psalm 1:3:" I am a tree planted firmly by flowing streams if water which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither, whatever I do prospers."
And before you know it, I'm healed from that lightheaded ness and such:). 

Wow. How awesome. See the Holy Spirit would not have been able to bring that verse to my rememberance if I had not read it!

Any questions-you can always  leave a comment or shoot me an email..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment